There are 7 modules which comprise the syllabus for our Business Enterprise Training (BET). They are as follows:
AGSMEIS LOAN SCHEME THROUGH EDIsThe Agsmeis Loan Scheme is an initiative which fosters the promotion of agricultural businesses and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria by providing them access to finance to the end that these enterprises serve as channels of sustainable economic development and inclusive growth in Nigeria.
FINANCINGFinancing under Agsmeis Loan Scheme covers start-ups, business expansion and revival of ailing companies. The terms of the loan remain in compliance with the provisions of BOFIA (1991) as amended:
- Loan Limit: N10,000,000
- Interest: 5% per annum
- Tenure: Up to 7 years as per the gestation period of the project
- Moratorium: Maximum of 18 months for principal and 6 months on interest
ELIGIBILITY FOR AGSMEIS LOAN SCHEME THROUGH LEAD RESOURCESThe following documents are required for eligibility for Agsmeis loan:
- Completed application form
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Certification of Training from LEAD Resources
- Letter of Introduction from any of the following: clergy, traditional ruler, village head, district head, senior civil servant, etc. This applies to individuals and MSMEs.
- Evidence of Registration of Business/Certificate of Incorporation and filing of annual returns where applicable.
- Tax Identification Number and current Tax Clearance Certificate where applicable.